Friday, February 08, 2008

Break From Tedium

Sorry to keep you waiting...I've been in the mid-winter twilight zone. For some reason I seem to stall out in January and February. Actually I know what those reasons are...
Photobucket
I always thought tax season was an burdensome hurdle to be overcome but this year our paperwork projects piled up. Looking through boxes of records to apply for Clark's retirement, making investment choices in a downward spiraling market, house bound with facts and figures scrawled...
Photobucket
On a decent day when the wind lays down it's imperative that one drop everything and go out. On such a perfect day I asked Sindy to come down with Ezra to skate. The ice was not perfect but there were patches to glide on.


I personally may have to give up the ice since for no good reason I ended up flat on my back three times, bruising my tailbone. Can't believe I'm going to say this but "At my age" I'm lucky that's all the damage I incurred.

Text and pictures © 2008 Mona E. Dunn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home