Sunday, February 24, 2013

The other day Clark and I were talking (actually I was doing all the talking) about something I thought was important. About half way through the my ramblings Clark got a smirk on his face and started to chuckle but suppressed the urge. None of this escaped my attention so when I finished my sentence I asked him what was so funny. He could barely control his laughter as he tried to tell me it was just the image of me standing there with my shirt tied at the waist, the short pants, the sweater and the hat. Even though I didn't think I looked that strange, we both laughed uncontrollably for several minutes. Well, I But managed to find a picture of him I had taken recently so we could compare notes. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home