Monday, March 03, 2008

Bye, Bye Gooseys


The geese are laying now.

Facts and figures, rocks and eggs, laundry, cooking and cleaning...all to be left behind for a week of celebration with my daughter, Serena in San Francisco, my favorite City by the Bay. Got my teeth cleaned and hair cut and caught up on my homework. Ready to go.



The plans are to go to see The Missing Peace at the Yerba Buena Museum , and a tea house near there, dinner at the popular bistro, Zuni Cafe, for Serena's birthday dinner

and maybe salsa dancing or a jazz bar after dinner. That's just the first night. Saturday we will probably go to China Town and then North Beach for Italian food. Sunday I want to go up the coast a ways stopping at Muir Woods, Bolinas, and Point Reyes Station. Monday who knows? There is talk of hiking up Mt Sutro, which is in Serena and Cole's back yard, and over to the Twin Peaks.


View Larger Map

If there is any spare time I would like to take a ferry to Sausalito across the Bay. And of course I must go down on Haight to shop. Damn, I might as well move back there...there is so much to do , so little time. Can't wait!

Text and pictures © 2008 Mona E. Dunn

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Leon Winston said...

Hi Mona - I do regret not being able to see you while you are in San Francisco, but I was abloe to arrange good weather for you. Hope that your time here was wonderful and that Serena had a memorable birthday.
All good things, in balance,
Leon

 
At March 5, 2008 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Runs with horses said...

Have a great time. You will be so close yet so far.....
The jewelry is beautiful,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home